2015년 5월 13일 수요일

1st SHELF Project reflection. & 2nd SHELF Project plan.

On my first SHELF project. me and our team record our voices that introduce a movie "Avengers2" I thought it's an easy task. but it wasn't. We wrote a script of each parts and we rocorded. I watched few videos from other groups. Some of them are really good and high quality. Learning English could be a very boring thing. But through these kind of projects we can learn English easily and fun. It was great experience and want to make better SHELF video in 2nd project. Next, my 2nd SHELF project will be about soccer class. In my group, Hyungsuk will be a soccer coach (he actually has a certificate coaching soccer), and other guys(inculding me) will be a student in class. Hyungsuk will teach soccer skills and we will follow the coach and have conversation. This time we will do more likely free talking conversation. Hopefully this is great idea for my 2nd SEHLF project.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기